Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pssst! Part Vamp - Wrap Your Neck Before Entering!

Today my blog is being taken over by Jasmine from the new novel by C.M. BrownHe Came For Mine. I haven't met Jazz yet, so I'm just gonna wrap up my neck real good and tight because you never know - I mean, *whispers* I heard she was part vamp...

Welcome, Jazz - Take it away!


Hi, I’m Jasmine, Jazz for short and C.M. has asked me to write a post about myself for Gwen Gardner, but firstly I would like to thank Gwen for having me here today – Thanks Gwen, I know Carolyn really appreciates it.

Well, in The Protector Series, I am the female MC… The Chosen One, which means every vampire from every dimension, and I am learning there are quite a few, wants a piece of me!

I started off naïve, unaware that vampires even existed, but because one of my ancient relatives fell in love with a vampire from Aidensdein and remarkably produced a child through the relationship, I have been destined to be the most sought after human alive. Just my luck!

I would never have known any of this had I not met Seb and fallen in love with him at first sight, as corny as that sounds, it’s the way this story starts. Sebastian and I seem to be made for each other and I don’t think another guy would ever take his place, although some do try.

I live in the same area C.M. lives in, the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia and she describes the beautiful beaches and mountain areas in book one, He Came For Me. I like to surf and have an interest in photo journalism, so living in this area suits my lifestyle. As the series proceeds, I develop an interest in martial arts and weapons and become quite strong as my character develops.

But with the number of vampires after my blood, I am always in some dilemma and my knight in shining armour, my Protector, Seb, is always there to save me….

I wonder what would happen if one day he didn’t make it in time?

Well, I hope you found my short post interesting. Find out more about my relationship with Seb and my adventures by reading The Protector Series and thanks again Gwen for having me here today.

Jazz

**********************


BLURB: He Came For Mine, Book Two in 'The Protector Series'

Fending for herself for almost two years,
Jazz worries she will never see Sebastian again.
A new man enters her life, but he holds a secret.

Will Jazz trust him?
~~~~
Sebastian discovers an ancient ritual which must be performed
on the Chosen One's son before his first birthday, or he will die.

He returns to Earth to find Jazz in the arms of another man.

A man he knows very well.

A man he does not trust....

********************
C.M. Brown profile:
A long-time lover of Fantasy Novels I have decided to put pen to paper and create my own. Many years spent helping high school students write their assignments from years 8 to 12, has given me the experience to forge ahead with this dream! I live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia and have shared some of the wonders of this area with you in this book. I am married with two teenage children, one studying at University the other in the senior years of High School. I enjoy reading and writing and spending time relaxing on the beautiful beaches I live near, walking my dog and swimming.
********************
Connect with C.M. here:



10 comments:

  1. Vampires exist and you are partially one of them! That's a nice surprise, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to wrap my neck tooo...:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having Jazz take over your blog for me today, Gwen! Greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice taster, you're teasing us there, Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun little teaser--sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be quite a thing to wake up with one day. Or would it be night? Since the vampires are chasing you? Congrats CM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, let's hope that Seb always gets there in time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your book:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh-oh. I wouldn't want to be wanted by vampires.

    It's great seeing C.M. here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new book. I think I'll wrap my neck.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You left a comment! I love comments.