Thursday, November 15, 2012

Faint Heart Never Won Fair Brownie

Faint heart never won fair brownie!


Prepare, oh great knights of The Renaissance of Hetty Locklear!

Stormy Knight is here to defeat the competition and win the hand of yon fair brownies, baked especially by Mary Pax herself. Not to mention the special hand-stamped medal claiming me to be the winner, made especially by the M. Pax husband unit. And of course, The Renaissance of Hetty Locklear ebook on 8GB flashdrive with carrying case. My fair brownie and I will have a lovely time cuddled down together to read TROHL and eat the delicious, chocolately treats.
 
And, you could win The Renaissance of Hetty Locklear ebook!

But first, you must go to the jousting field to cheer me on!

I Am Stormy Knight!



All you have to do is copy and paste the message below into the comment section at the Mary Pax jousting field:

"I am here to support Stormy Knight. Wherefore art thou trembling knights who dare to go against her?"

You can enter up to three comments per day.

Thanks for your support of me, Stormy Knight, your Champion, and Mary Pax, in the release and book launch of The Renaissance of Hetty Locklear.
 
If thou were not afield yesterday, you missed a great joust between me, Stormy Knight, and my partner and friend, Ghost Knight on Facebook. We fought long. We fought hard. But in the end, we were forced to call it a draw in order to sup on turkey legs and grog.

Huzzah!




9 comments:

  1. I've been spreading out my cheers and will cheer again for you today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankee, Alex. I shall do my best and make you proud!

      Delete
  2. HUZZAH!

    Also, I saw the image of that brownie in my Reader and thought it was a blue cheese topped filet. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joshua, Huzzah! And lol! Blue cheese topped filet *snort* thanks for the morning laugh:)

      Delete
  3. Aye, Stormy Knight. Twas a fine joust indeed. And the grog was a fine way to bringeth things to a close. Huzzah to Stormy Knight and Ghost Knight lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ghost Knight, twas a fine joust indeed. Ye fought valiantly, and I bow to your excellent skills. Huzzah to Ghost Knight and Stormy Knight!

      Delete
  4. Did someone mention brownies?

    It's great seeing Mary and the jousting everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Media, yes! Homebaked brownies are part of the prize. I must win!

      Delete
  5. Once again I shall return to the jousting field to cheer for my third knight :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You left a comment! I love comments.